( waxy ones like Charlotte are best)
1 (290 g) packages
sara lee ready rolled fresh pizza dough
pitted dry black olives
chopped fresh rosemary
good drizzle olive oil
- Boil the potatoes in their skins in boiling salted water to cover until tender when pierced with a fork.
- 12 to 15 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 200*C (425*F).
- cut the cheese into 1/2 inch slices.
- (don't bother to cut the rind off) Drain potatoes, peel roughly and slice them thinly.
- Unroll the pizza dough and place on baking parchment ona baking sheet.
- Scatter over the potato slices and cheese slices.
- Dot the olives over and sprinkle with fresh rosemary.
- Grind sea salt and black pepper over all and drizzle generously with olive oil.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot with a tomato and onion salad if you like.