1 (10 ounce) packages
frozen raspberries, thaws
family size tea bag
red grape juice
1 (16 ounce) bottles
orange soda, chilled
- Process raspberries in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides.
- Pour puree through a fine wire-mesh strainer into a large container, discarding raspberry seeds.
- Set puree aside.
- Bring 3 cups water and sugar to a boil in a saucepan, stirring often.
- Remove from heat; add tea bag.
- Cover and steep 5 minutes.
- Remove tea bag with a slotted spoon, squeezing gently; cool tea mixture.
- Stir together tea mixture, raspberry puree, grape juice, and lemon and lime slices.
- Stir in orange soft drink, and serve immediately over ice.