oriental sesame oil
pork tenderloin, cut into thin 1 1/2 inch long strips
green onions, thinly sliced on diagonal
minced peeled fresh ginger
canned low sodium chicken broth
4 1/2 ounces
fresh linguine, cut in half
( half of 9-ounce package)
1 1/2 cups
mung bean sprouts
( about 4 ounces)
- Heat sesame oil in heavy large saucepan over medium-high heat.
- Add pork, sliced green onions and minced ginger and stir-fry 1 minute.
- Add chicken broth, pasta, bean sprouts and soy sauce.
- Bring soup to boil.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer until pork is cooked through and pasta is just tender, about 3 minutes.
- Season soup to taste with cayenne pepper and salt.