dry white wine
garlic cloves, minced
( 4 oz)
1 tablespoon vegetable oil or 1 tablespoon
- In a non-stick saucepan combine the wine, onion and garlic; heat to boiling, simmer 5 minutes.
- Cool, and discard solids.
- Add the dry mustard to the cooked liquid, stirring constantly until smooth.
- Blend in honey, oil and salt; heat slowly until thickened (keep nose away; fumes are strong!), stirring constantly.
- Pour into a glass jar; cool, let sit on counter at room temperature overnight.
- Refrigerate for 2-8 weeks to age flavor before using.