1 (510.29 g) jar
creamy peanut butter
milk chocolate kisses
( 9 oz package contains 53)
- Heat oven to 350.
- Have cookie sheets ready (ungreased) Unwrap the chocolate kisses and set aside.
- With wooden spoon stir peanut butter, sugar and eggs until thoroughly blended.
- (Dough will be sticky) With floured hands, roll level tablespoonfuls into 1 1/4 inch balls.
- Place on cookie sheet 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes until cookies look dry with tops crackled.
- Remove from oven and immediately press chocolate kiss in center of each.
- Cool on cookie sheet 1 to 2 minutes.