of shelled pistachio nut
whole coriander seed
whole cumin seed
- Firstly toast the nuts in a hot oven for about 15 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent burning.
- Toast the spice seeds and sesame seeds separately in the same way.
- Cool and combine with the remaining ingredients in a food processor.
- Grind the mixture until it resembles small breadcrumbs.
- The mixture should be very dry and crumbly, not a paste.
- Be careful as over processing can release the oil from the nuts making the mixture moist, which you don't want.