ground mild Italian sausage
( or hot)
savory steak seasoning
( my recipe #73103)
condensed cream of tomato soup
minced or pressed garlic
- With one hand, mix the ground turkey, Italian sausage and steak seasoning together in a bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well with your hands.
- Smooth mixture out in same bowl and cover with plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least one hour.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove meat mixture from the refrigerator.
- Put the meat mixture in a baking dish or cake pan.
- Shape it so that the meat does not touch the sides of the dish or pan.
- This allows room for the meatloaf to expand.
- Bake for an hour to an hour and 15 minutes, depending on thickness of the loaf.
- Remove from oven and let stand for about 10 minutes to allow meat to"set".