1 (10 ounce) cans
undiluted cream of mushroom soup
ground black pepper
( or to taste)
grated parmesan cheese, divided
grated cheddar cheese
( more to top after baking if desired)
green onions, chopped
1 (2 lb) bags
frozen hash browns, thawed
- Set oven to 350°F.
- Butter a 13x9-inch casserole dish.
- In a large bowl stir together the undiluted soup, milk, sour cream, melted butter, seasoned salt, black pepper, garlic powder and 1/4 cup parmesan cheese; whisk or mix until well combined.
- Mix in the cheddar cheese, onions and hash browns.
- Spread into prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle with about 1/2 cup parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- If desired sprinkle about 2 cups grated chedar cheese on top and return to oven for 3 minutes to melt the cheese.