( 1/4 ounce)
instant mashed potatoes
118.29 ml oil or 118.29 ml
- Mixing directions To make starter, follow these steps;*Mix yeast and warm water and check to see if it is working.
- (Fizzing, bubbling), add remaining ingredients.
- Let set out all day.
- Then feed and set in refrigerator for 3 to 5 days.
- To feed the starter, add sugar, instant potatoes and warm water in the same amount you used to make the starter.
- To make the bread follow these steps; Mix with 1 cup of the starter, knead about twenty strokes, place in bowl, lightly coat top with oil, let set overnight till doubled in size.
- Knead and divide in two pieces, knead again, put in greased pans, coat top with butter or oil.
- Let rise till doubled in size.
- Bake 350 for 40 minutes or until done.
- To make more, feed the remaining starter like you did the first time.
- Repeat the feeding every time you make the bread.