( no substitutions)
packed brown sugar
1 (100 g) packages
- Set oven to 325 degrees.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, honey and brown sugar; cook, and stir over medium heat until mixture comes to a full boil.
- Stir in baking soda (the mixture will foam).
- In a large bowl, combine popcorn and nuts.
- Pour in the hot syrup; mix well to coat.
- Spread mixture evenly on a large buttered cookie sheet.
- Bake, until a deep golden brown (about 15 minutes), stirring every 5 minutes.
- Cool, and store in a tightly covered container for up to 4 days.