2 (8 ounce) cans
refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
shredded mozzarella cheese
grated romano cheese
crushed garlic clove, chopped finely
1 (14 ounce) cans
artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
1 (4 ounce) cans
1 -2 teaspoon
grated parmesan cheese
- Mix all ingredients except crescents.
- Unroll the triangles and cut in half so you have 32 triangles.
- You`ll be cutting from the wide side through the narrow point.
- Or how many crescents you have in a package.
- Place 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) of filling into each crescent.
- Roll wide side up to thin side.
- Sprinkle tops with parmesan grated cheese.
- Bake at 375°F for 20 minutes.