1 (524.46 g) package
spice cake mix, without pudding
1 (453.59 g) can pumpkin or 473.18 ml
mashed cooked pumpkin
1 (39.68 g) envelope
whipped dessert topping mix
( Dream Whip)
sifted powdered sugar
( adjust to taste)
- To make glaze: In a small mixing bowl, add the powdered sugar, butter, and Kahlua.
- Stir until mixture is smooth; set aside.
- To make cake:In a large mixing bowl, add the cake mix and pumpkin.
- Using an electric mixer, beat on low speed until cake mix is moistened.
- Increase mixer speed to medium; add eggs, one at a time; beat well after each addition.
- Add in the water and Dream Whip mix; beat 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into a greased/floured 13x9 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 350° for45 minutes or until pick comes out clean.
- Let cool in pan for 10 minutes.
- Turn cake out onto a serving tray.
- Let cake cool slightly.
- Drizzle cake with Kahlua Glaze.