1 (16 ounce) packages
frozen southern style hash brown potatoes
1/4 cup half-and-half cream or 1/4 cup
salt and pepper
( to taste)
green pepper, chopped
bulk pork sausage, browned and drained
12 (10 inch)
shredded cheddar cheese
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, fry hash browns according to package directions; remove and set aside.
- In a large bowl beat eggs with milk; add chopped onion and green pepper, then season with salt and pepper.
- Pour the mixture into the same skillet; cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until eggs are set; remove from heat.
- Add the cooked hash browns and sausage; mix gently.
- Place about 3/4 cup filling on each tortilla; top with 1/4 cup cheese.
- Roll up, and place on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake, uncovered for 15-20 minutes, or until heated through.
- Serve with salsa if desired.