best lindt semisweet chocolate
( 70 % cocoa butter)
premium melitta hot brewed coffee
( to garnish)
- In a large saucepan add sugar, chocolate, coffee and butter.
- Stirring constantly, heat until melted and dissolved.
- Remove from stove and place in a large mixer bowl.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Slowly very slowly, add the eggs into the warm chocolate mixture.
- Beat on low speed until Just blended.
- Pour into a foil buttered lined 9 inch spring form pan.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees, or just until ALMOST SET.
- Remove to a cooling rack.
- Cool thoroughly.
- Then place into the refrigerator.
- Slice next day, garnishing with whipped cream.