1 cup raisins or 1 cup
( or more)
( grated, 2 small)
2 soymilk (or more cups) or 2
( or more cups)
seasonings such as cinnamon (optional) or
apple pie spice
- Measurements may vary depending on size of casserole dish.
- In an 8" x 8" baking dish, sprinkle 1/3 of the oats on the bottom of dish.
- Next, layer 1/2 of the raisins, 1/2 of the coconut, another 1/3 of the oats, and all of the apples (or applesauce), and top with spices.
- Pour on 1/2 of the milk.
- Continue by adding the rest of the raisins, oats and coconut, and spices.
- Top with the almonds and sprinkle with cinnamon.
- Pour on the rest of the milk.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.