1 1/2 cups
1 (10 3/4 ounce) cans
cream of mushroom soup
lean ground beef
red bell pepper, chopped
1 (1 1/4 ounce) packages
taco seasoning mix
mushroom, finely chopped
1 (16 ounce) cans
1 (10 count) packages
shredded cheddar cheese
sliced black olives
- Stir together sour cream and condensed soup.
- Pour half of this in the bottom of a large casserole or 9x13-inch baking dish, spreading it evenly across the bottom.
- Brown and cook through the ground beef with the onion and bell pepper; drain any fat.
- Stir in taco seasoning, mushrooms and refried beans, mixing well.
- Spoon mixture onto tortillas, rolling tortillas up and placing them seam-side-down in the casserole dish.
- Top with remaining soup/cream mixture and sprinkle with the cheese.
- Place a few sliced black olives or jalapeno slices on top of the cheese, if desired.
- Bake at 350F for 30-35 minutes or until cheese is melted and dish is heated through.