bar fels naptha bath soap, grated
( Ivory Soap, Deodorant Soap, and Beauty Bars can be substituted for the Fels Naptha Soap.)
borax laundry detergent
- Mix Fels Naptha soap in a saucepan with 3 pints of water, and heat on low until dissolved.
- Stir in Washing Soda and Borax.
- Stir until thickened, and remove from heat.
- Add 1 Quart Hot Water to 2 Gallon Bucket.
- Add soap mixture, and mix well.
- Fill bucket with hot water, and mix well.
- Set aside for 24 hours, or until mixture thickens.
- Use 1/2 cup of mixture per load.
- Essential Oils can be added to soap for fragrance*Washing Soda can be found on the laundry detergent aisle of your supermarket.
- It comes in a yellow box.
- Baking soda SHOULD NOT be used in place of washing soda.
- They are completely different products.