( 1/2 cup, light butter works fine!)
236.59 ml heavy cream or 236.59 ml
parmesan cheese, freshly grated
pepper, freshly ground
- Place butter in microwave safe pot and heat on high for 30 seconds or until melted.
- Add cream and warm on high for approximately 1 minute.
- Add Parmesan cheese and warm until cheese melts.
- Add salt and pepper to taste. (If serving with shrimp, you might not need much salt.).
- Pour over 4 servings of warm noodles (I use angel hair) and toss to coat. Serve immediately.
- Notes: I serve it with cubed, grilled or broiled chicken breast mixed in with the noodles or shrimp. Add a green salad and you have a complete meal. I have used margarine and canned Parmesan cheese and it worked fine.