light corn syrup
- In a large bowl, combine egg whites, corn syrup and salt; beat with mixer in high speed for 10 minutes or until thick.
- Add in icing sugar; beat on low speed until blended.
- Beat in vanilla until blended.
- Use this in any recipe called for marshmallow creme.
- *NOTE* This recipe makes a lot of fluff, but may be frozen for later use, just remove from freezer and stir well with a spoon, or it can be refrigerated for up to 1 week, just make sure to stir well with a spoon before using.