grated parmesan cheese
4 (4 ounce)
uncooked boneless skinless chicken breasts
2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons
prepared spaghetti sauce
grated mozzarella cheese
- Mix the bread crumbs and the Parmesan cheese.
- Pour them onto a large plate.
- Brush the chicken breasts with melted margarine and press them into the bread crumbs.
- Place the chicken on a nonstick cookie sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven and spoon each with 2 tablespoon of spaghetti sauce and sprinkle on grated mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 5 more minutes.
- Serve with spaghetti.