Philadelphia Cream Cheese
1 -2 tablespoon
onions, chopped fine
louis rich crab
( for a heartier or chunkier dip add an additional 8 oz crab meat)
fresh garlic, minced
lemon & herb seasoning
- Chop onions in blender or processor.
- Be careful of adding liquid to the dip and making it runny.
- Chop crab into small (but identifiable) pieces.
- Combine the cream cheese and sour cream in blender/processor.
- Add the spices and blend well.
- Add onions and crab and mix well. (Mix by hand to avoid chopping the crab into smaller pieces).
- Store in refrigerator for several hours.
- If dip is too runny, add some dehydrated onions to absorb the excess liquid.
- Serve on crackers, chips or vegetables.