shredded cheddar cheese
Bisquick baking mix
uncooked long grain rice
3 3/4 cups
1 tablespoon soy sauce or 1 tablespoon
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- In large bowl, mix the dump ingredients together.
- Mold this mixture into various sizes of dumps.
- Place on ungreased backing pan, do not let dumps touch.
- Bake for 20 minutes (some may have to cook less time if smaller and some a few minutes longer if they are larger).
- While dumps are cooking, mix the litter ingredients in a sauce pan and bring to a boil.
- Stir, then reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 12-15 minutes.
- Fluff rice with a fork and set pan aside.
- When dumps are done, transfer them onto paper towels to drain.
- Serve by putting dumps into a litter box shaped pan and spooning rice mixture over the dumps, leaving some of the dumps exposed.
- Serve these with a NEW pooper scooper.