1 1/2 cups
heavy whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 500 degrees.
- In a medium bowl, stir together flour, sugar and cream until the dough forms a ball.
- Turn the dough out onto a surface dusted with additional flour.
- Fold the dough in 1/2 and kneed 5 to 7 times, adding just enough flour to keep dough from sticking to your hands.
- Gently roll out dough to 1/2 inch thickness.
- Using a 3-inch biscuit cutter coated with flour, cut dough into biscuits.
- Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray, leaving at least 1-inch between each biscuit.
- Bake for 10 minutes, or until golden brown.