gluten-free flour, mix
Bean Flour Mix
1/4 cup light bean flour or 1/4 cup
dark bean flour
1 1/2 teaspoons
- Spray a baking sheet or a 15 inch round pizza pan with vegetable oil.
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the gluten free flour, bean flour, corn starch, tapioca flour, xanthan gum, baking powder, and salt.
- Set aside.
- In a larger mixing bowl, place the oil, egg, vinegar, and 1 tsp sugar.
- Measure the water and add the rest of the sugar to it.
- Drop in the yeast to dissolve.
- Beat the egg-oil mix slightly, adding the yeast water.
- Beat in half the flour.
- Stir in the remaining flour and beat until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan, and spread, allowing the edges to stay slightly thicker.
- Spread on your pizza sauce and add the toppings.
- Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.