fresh gingerroot, 1/4 inch
fresh mint leaves
dried licorice root
red cayenne pepper, to taste if you can handle it. one of the hi c
- In a glass,ceramic,or enamel-coated pot place first 6 ingredients.
- Also if you want to add the pepper.
- Cover with 2 quarts water bring to a boil then simmer covered for 30 minutes.
- Strain as you pour each cup leaving the herbs roots and seeds to give off all they can.
- As I have the tea I replace water to the pot bring to boil then shut off keeping covered.
- Season to taste with lemon juice and honey.
- Sit back inhale the steam while you drink the tea.
- Hope you`re feeling better!