3 -5 lbs frozen cooked small meatballs or 3 -5 lbs
Little Smokies sausages
1 (32 ounce) jars
2 (12 ounce) jars
( I use Heinz Chili Sauce)
- In a pot combine the grape jelly with the chili sauce; add in the meatballs and simmer for about 45 minutes uncovered or until the sauce has thickened.
- If you are making my Parmesan meatball recipe use 2-1/2 to 3 pounds lean ground beef or use half beef and ground pork shape.
- Shape into about 1-inch balls.
- Place on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a 350 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes or until cooked through.
- Place in the prepared sauce.