boneless skinless chicken breast, cooked
red onion, quartered & sliced
1 1/2 tablespoons
minced garlic cloves
prepared pizza crust
chopped fresh fresh parsley
roma tomatoes, chopped
- Heat oil in a large skilet over medium heat.
- Add onions and stir- cook until transparent.
- Stir in brown sugar, balsamic vinegar, garlic, oregano & basil.
- Continue to stir- cook until liquid has evaporated (about 10 minutes) and onions are caramelized.
- Remove from heat and let cool.
- Preheat oven at 400°F.
- Spread onions over pizza crust.
- Cut chicken into bite size pieces and spread over onions.
- Sprinkle with feta, parsley& chopped tomatoes.
- Bake for 10-15 mintues or until crust is brown and crisp.