1 1/4 cups
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Set oven to second lowest position.
- Grease an 8-inch square or round pan.
- In the microwave melt chocolate squares; cool 10 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the flour with baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl beat egg and sugar until well combined.
- Beat in the water and oil.
- Stir in melted chocolate and dry ingredients; mix until blended.
- Pour batter into greased pan then sprinkle chocolate chips over batter.
- Bake for 32-38 minuntes or until cake tests done.