fresh spinach leaves, steamed,drained and finely chopped
( about 1/2 to 3/4 cooked)
of grated parmesan cheese
( freshly grated)
salt and pepper
of finely chopped fresh basil
2 -3 cups
of your favourite tomato sauce
( home made or bought)
of grated fresh parmesan cheese, for topping
of purchased lasagna sheets, fresh
- Mix the first 5 ingredients together.
- Preheat your oven to about 180d C.
- Place about 1/3rd cup of filling into the centre of each pasta sheet and roll into a cylinder.
- When all sheets are filled place a cup of the sauce on the bottom of a 9 x 12 inch pan and then lay the cannelloni's on top of it.
- After all have been assembled spread the remaining sauce on top then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake about 30 mins until they are bubbling and golden then let stand for 10 minutes before serving.