1 (15 ounce) cans
( or homemade sauce if you like)
1 (16 ounce) containers cottage cheese or 1 (15 ounce) containers
ricotta cheese, if you like that better
chopped fresh parsley
lasagna noodle, uncooked
1 (16 ounce) packages
- Brown ground beef in a frying pan.
- Add sauce and tomato paste.
- In a bowl mix cottage cheese with egg, Parmesan cheese, and parsley.
- Cover the bottom of a 9x13 inch pan with a little of the sauce.
- Layer the uncooked noodles, then cottage cheese mixture, then meat sauce, then slices of mozzarella. Do one more layer in the same order.
- Sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with foil and bake at 350°F for 45 minutes to an hour to make sure noodles are done.