boneless skinless chicken breasts
1 (6 ounce) cans
1 1/2 cups
3 -4 tablespoons melted butter or 3 -4 tablespoons
- spray the bottom of a 9 by 13 inch pan.
- whisk together milk and eggs in a bowl big enough to dip chicken into.
- dip chicken in eggs, set side by side in baking pan.
- in a small bowl crush the onions.
- mix in the bread crumbs and parmesan cheese pour over chicken.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over chicken.
- bake at 350 degrees until chicken is done about 45 minutes.
- ****Note**** If CHICKEN IS TOO THICK, I POUND IT AND SOMETIMES CUT IT IN HALF.