button mushrooms, chopped in half
fresh spinach, thinly sliced
( you can substitute thawed frozen spinach)
fresh tomatoes, diced
1 (8 ounce) packages
pasta, your choice
1 (6 ounce) cans
tuna in water, drained
low-fat sour cream
( you can substitute low fat plain yogurt)
basil pesto sauce
ground black pepper
- Add the pasta to a pot of boiling water and cook for 8-10 minutes, until al dente, put aside.
- Fry the mushrooms until they stop giving off liquid, put aside.
- Heat the sour cream and pesto sauce in a pan until smooth.
- Add the spinach and cook for 5 minutes, until spinach is wilted.
- Add the pasta, mushrooms, tomatoes, tuna, oregano and lemon juice.
- Add salt, pepper and oregano to taste.
- Stir and cook gently for 5 minutes, until warmed through.