broad egg noodles
2 1/2 tablespoons
( or butter)
1/2 teaspoon apple pie spice or 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon or 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg or 1/2 teaspoon
other spices, to taste
apple, roughly chopped
- Preheat oven (see below).
- Boil water (with a little salt, as desired).
- Add noodles and cook as per directions on package (around 10 minutes) Drain and mix other ingredients in.
- Make sure margarine/butter melts and egg mixes in quickly and does not cook.
- Grease pan (8-9 inch square or round or loaf pan) and add noodle mixture.
- Bake 1 hour at 300 F or 1/2 hour at 350 F (depending on whether the rest of your dinner is cooking in the oven).