2 (10 ounce) packages
frozen chopped spinach, thawed drained & squeezed dry in paper towels
1 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
ranch dip mix
( or to taste)
green onions, chopped
1 (8 count) packages
10-inch flour tortillas
- In medium mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, sour cream and mayonnaise.
- Beat in dip mix.
- Add green onion, bacon bits and spinach (broken up into small clumps).
- Mix thoroughly.
- Spread mixture onto tortillas, leaving a 1/2" space around edge.
- Roll up each tortilla tightly, and wrap each in plastic wrap.
- Chill for several hours or overnight.
- To serve, cut off ends and cut into 1/2" slices.