16 ounces uncooked rice or 16 ounces
2 tablespoons vegetable oil or 2 tablespoons
shrimp, shells removed and de-veined
1 1/2 cups
grated parmesan cheese
cayenne pepper, to taste
- Cook the noodles according to package directions; drain, set aside.
- Heat the oil and butter in skillet, then add garlic and scallion; cook while stirring for about 2 minutes.
- Add the shrimp and sauté for about 2 minutes until they begin to turn pink (don't overcook).
- Add the milk, Parmesan cheese, butter, cayenne, and lime juice and cook, stirring, about 4 to 5 more minutes until sauce is created.
- Toss the shrimp and sauce with the cooked egg noodles, serve, and enjoy!
- Scallops, lump crabmeat (careful not to break up the lumps while cooking), or lobster can be substituted for the shrimp.