2 (1 lb)
flank steaks, trimmed
bacon, cooked & crumbled
finely chopped mushroom
finely chopped green onion
finely chopped fresh basil
minced fresh chives
- Pound flank steaks on each side to even thickness.
- Combine mushrooms, onion, basil and chives.
- Spread evenly over steaks.
- Roll the meat up and secure with skewers or tooth picks.
- Cut each roll into 1/2 to 3/4 inch slices and secure with tooth picks.
- Grill over hot heat for 4-6 minutes per side or until meat reaches desired doneness.
- Remove picks before serving.