cauliflower, cut into florets
1 1/4 cups
grated parmesan cheese
shredded cheddar cheese
- Grease a shallow baking dish.
- Cook the cauliflower in a saucepan of lightly salted water just until tender.
- Drain, then place in the greased dish, keep warm.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan, add flour and cook for 1 minute stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat, then whisk in milk, and mustard.
- Return to heat and bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Cook, stirring, over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Add parmesan and 1/2 cup of the cheddar cheese and stir until melted.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Pour cheese sauce over the cauliflower.
- Combine the bread crumbs and remaining cheddar and sprinkle over the cauliflower.
- Cook under a broiler until the top is browned and bubbling.