finely chopped shallots
chopped fresh thyme
grated fresh lemon rind
- Combine shallots, butter, vinegar, thyme salt and rind, stirring well with a whisk.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Snap off woody ends of asparagus.
- Arrange spears in a single layer on a shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray.
- Cover with foil and bake for 5 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 10 minutes or until asparagus is crisp tender.
- Pour butter mixture over asparagus, tossing gently to coat.
- Serve immediately.