firmly packed brown sugar
canned pumpkin puree
butter, melted and cooled
- Mix together flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, and salt in large bowl.
- In a second bowl, add eggs, sugar, pumpkin, milk, and butter; beat well.
- Gently fold in the flour mixture.
- Cook according to your waffle iron directions.
- I do these in my belgian waffle iron and it uses about 1 cup batter and takes 4-5 minutes to bake.
- They come out a nice deep, golden brown.
- These are great with a little bit of syrup, but would also be great with honey butter.