apple fragrance oil
cinnamon fragrance oil
vanilla fragrance oil
2 -3 teaspoons
- Put the salt and the baking soda in a large glass bowl, mix well, add the fragrances.
- If you want to layer the salt in jars take half of the salt out and put in another bowl so that stays white.
- Add the cinnamon to the other half and mix well.
- Cover the bowl and leave for an hour.
- Uncover and take a good sniff, you can adjust the smell and add some more fragrance.
- Put in jars, when layering, slightly tilt the jar, scoop a few spoonfulls white, then the cinnamon and so on.
- Top the lid with nice wrapping paper or cotton, tie a string around and attach a label.
- Use several spoonfulls for a bath.