lemon, zest of, of
- Combine flour, baking powder, sugar, and salt in large bowl.
- Add milk, club soda, egg yolk, lemon zest, vanilla and oil.
- Beat well.
- In a separate bowl, beat egg whites with electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Gently fold egg whites into batter.
- Spray a large nonstick frying pan with cooking spray.
- Over medium-high heat, drop batter by tablespoonfuls to make 2-inch pancakes.
- Cook until golden brown on both sides, turning once.
- (Be careful not to let them burn-- doesn't take long to cook!).