camel, medium size
lamb, large size
chicken, medium size
- Skin, trim and clean camel (once you get over the hump), lamb and chicken.
- Boil until tender.
- Cook rice until fluffy.
- Fry nuts until brown and mix with rice.
- Hard boil eggs and peel.
- Stuff cooked chickens with hard boiled eggs and rice.
- Stuff the cooked lamb with stuffed chickens.
- Add more rice.
- Stuff the camel with the stuffed lamb and add rest of rice.
- Broil over large charcoal pit until brown.
- Spread any remaining rice on large tray and place camel on top of rice.
- Decorate with boiled eggs and nuts.
- Serves a friendly crowd of 80-100.