cooked wild rice
finely chopped onion
cooking apples, peeled or unpeeled,coarsley chopped
( 2 cups)
4 -5 lbs
whole boneless turkey breast, thawed if frozen
- Mix all ingredients except turkey.
- Cut turkey into slices at 1-inch intervals about three-fourths of the way through, forming deep pockets.
- Place turkey in 3 1/2 to 6 quart slow cooker.
- Stuff pockets with wild rice mixture.
- Place remaining rice mixture around edge of cooker.
- Cover and cook on low setting 8 to 9 hours or until turkey is no longer pink in center.