1/4 cup margarine or 1/4 cup
Bisquick baking mix
any flavor preserves
( I like raspberry)
- Mix margarine, sugar and Bisquick until crumbly.
- Stir in milk until dough forms; beat 15 strokes.
- Drop by rounded tablespoonfuls 2" apart onto a lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Make a shallow well in center of each with the back of a spoon.
- Fill the well with 1 teaspon preserves.
- Bake at 450 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
- While warm drizzle with glaze.
- Glaze: Beat together all ingredients until smooth.