2 tablespoons whipping cream or 2 tablespoons half-and-half or 2 tablespoons
- Set oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease four mini loaf pans.
- In a large bowl cream butter with sugar until fluffy.
- Add in eggs and vanilla and beat until completely blended,.
- In a small bowl whisk/combine the applesauce with whipping cream until blended.
- In another bowl sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt, then add to the creamed mixture along with the applesauce mixture.
- Add in blueberries and walnuts; mix to combine.
- Transfer to mini loaf pans.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes, or until they test done.