2 (18 ounce) packages
refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough, ready-to-slice
2 (8 ounce) packages
cream cheese, softened
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut one package of cookie dough into approximately 1/2 inch slices.
- (Note: This is easier if you freeze the dough just slightly and slice with a sharp knife ran under hot water.) Line the slices in the bottom of a 13x9 inch pan.
- Gently press cookie slices together to fill any holes.
- In a medium bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, eggs, sugar and vanilla, either by hand or using a mixer, until well blended.
- Pour mixture over cookie dough.
- Slice the second package of cookie dough into 1/2 inch slices.
- Place the slices evenly over the cream cheese mixture.
- You will be able to see the cream cheese mixture, the slices will not cover it completely.
- Bake in the oven for 30-45 minutes.
- Remove from oven, cool completely and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Cut into 24 squares and serve!