3/4 cup sour cream or 3/4 cup
salt and pepper
2 tablespoons light cream or 2 tablespoons
- With a whisk, beat the oil into the mustard.
- Add mayonnaise and continue to beat, then add the sour cream or yogurt.
- Season to taste and add more mustard for a tangier taste.
- Thin dressing if desired with a little bit of cream.
- Mix with the celeriac.
- Marinate in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours before serving.
- This salad will keep for several days and get tender from sitting in the marinade.