fresh sweet corn
red bell pepper, diced
orange bell pepper, diced
green onions, finely sliced
fresh cilantro, chopped
fresh parsley, chopped
rice vinegar, seasoned with basil and oregano
( I use Nakano brand)
extra virgin olive oil
- Remove husk from corn and steam in salted water until tender.
- Drain corn and cut from cob.
- In a large bowl, mix corn, red and orange peppers, scallions, cilantro, and parsley.
- Add vinegar, olive oil, and salt and pepper, and mix well.
- Chill several hours or overnight.