reduced-fat cream cheese
blueberries, fresh or frozen
1 (8 ounce) cartons
lemon low fat yogurt
- preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- beat 1rst 3 ingredients at medium speed till well blended (about 5 minutes).
- add eggs and egg white, 1 at a time, till each is well blended.
- save 2 tablespoons of flour and set aside.
- add remaining flour to batter with baking powder,soda, and salt.
- add yogurt and mix well.
- mix remaining flour with blueberries till coated.
- add blueberries and vanilla, mix by hand to incorporate berries without mashing.
- bake in a greased tube pan at 350 degrees for 70 miutes.
- cool for 10 minutes and remove from pan.
- in a small bowl mix lemon juice and powdered sugar till syrupy.
- drizzle over cake.