vegetable oil, to coat baking dish
boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 8 4 ounce halves
1 (16 ounce) cans
whole berry cranberry sauce
1 1/2-2 cups
granny smith apples, peeled seeded and chopped
toasted walnuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly oil 13 x 9 baking dish.
- Add Olive Oil, shallots or onions to dish.
- Bake uncovered 5 minutes.
- Remove dish from oven, add Balsamic vinegar to dish, stirring to combine, Add chicken breasts to dish, turning to coat each piece.
- Return dish to oven, bake uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Using a glass mixing bowl.
- combine cranberry sauce, apples, dried cranberries, walnuts and curry powder, mixing well.
- Remove chicken dish from oven.
- Cover chicken with sauce.
- Bake 15- 20 minutes.
- Serve atop cooked rice.